TERMS & CONDITIONS
Hillrom Australia Star Partner Rebate
Buy Now to Claim Your Exclusive Rebate Offer
Welch Allyn Australia Pty Ltd
ABN: 84 062 931 462
Address: 2-4 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia
1800 445 576
Hillrom Australia Rebate offer with purchase redeemed via online claim.
Promotion Period commences 01/04/2020 12.01am AEST Time
Promotion Period concludes 30/06/2020 11.59pm AEST Time
Claims close 11:59pm AEST on 30 July 2020.
Claims must be submitted within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of Qualifying Purchase (as defined below).
EBOS, CH2, AMA WA, AMA Qld, Atlas McNeil, Docstock, Medilogic, Medshop, SSS Australia, Vital Medicals and Warner & Webster.
Distributors participating in the Promotion are Welch Allyn’s Star Partner Distributors throughout Australia. Participating Star Partner Distributors will display Promotion materials online and in print. Participating distributors can be found in the drop-down list within the claim page.
If in doubt, a claimant may ask a distributor whether they are participating in the Promotion.
The Promotion is only open to individual healthcare professionals and general practitioners (GP) in Australia purchasing from Star Partners. The following are excluded from this promotion: Management and Employees of the Promoter, its associated companies/subsidiaries, sub-distributors of Star Partner Dealers, agencies associated with this Promotion, Private and Public Hospitals or equivalent health facilities and NGO agencies.
“Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment.
The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Claimant in its absolute discretion.
How to Participate:
To participate in the Promotion, an Eligible Claimant must:
- be a healthcare or general practitioner in Australia;
- during the Purchase Period, purchase a single transaction from a Participating Distributor (“Qualifying Purchase”);
- collect and retain a copy of their Tax Invoice purchase receipt from their Qualifying Purchase; and
within thirty (30) calendar days of the date of Qualifying Purchase visit www.hillromstarpartnerrebate.com.au using a compatible browser and fully complete and submit the online claim form, providing all details required, including but not limited to:
any requested personal information including first name, surname, address, suburb, state, postcode, mobile phone number and email, GP Clinic contact details (practice name, address and phone number) and nominate to receive the manufacturer rebate in the form of EFT ((a bank transfer requiring a Australian bank account BSB and Account Number) payment to the name of the purchasing healthcare professional.
Each claim submission is limited to four (4) Participating Products with a maximum quantity of four (4). The Tax Invoice/purchase receipt from their Qualifying Purchase can be used for multiple submissions; provided the claimed amount does not exceed that recorded on the Tax Invoice/purchase receipt.
- any requested information about the Participating Product and Qualifying Purchase; uploading a copy of the Tax Invoice/purchase receipt from their Qualifying Purchase (“Qualifying Purchase Receipt”) in an accepted file size/format; and
indicating their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
I confirm that I am a registered and practising healthcare professional in Australia
I agree to the terms and conditions of the promotion
- participate in a limited product replacement and maintenance five (5) questions multiple choice survey.
*“Purchase” means to make payment in full for a Participating Product during the Purchase Period from a Participating Distributor. For clarity “Purchase” does not means:
- lay-buys or pre-orders made before the commencement of the Purchase Period or receipt of product;
- purchases via eBay or similar online third-party internet websites;
- second-hand products; or
If the claim is deemed valid (allow three (3) business days for Validation):
- The Eligible Claimant will receive notification by email of claim being successfully approved.
The Welch Allyn Australia Rebate rewards will then be delivered by;
- in the form of EFT payment to the name of the purchasing healthcare professional to be issued electronically within eight (8) business days of approved email confirmation.
It is the responsibility of the claimant to check that the personal details (as applicable) provided are correct to ensure the cash back reward can be awarded. The Promoter will not be responsible for a failure of the claimant to provide correct details. A claimant may forfeit the right to the Rebate if incorrect details are provided, illegible or details provided are mistakenly incorrect and linked to the wrong account. The Promoter recommends that the claimant checks all details provided on the claim form are correct before submitting.
To remove any doubt, Participating Products are included within the list below. Claimants may purchase any of these products during 1 April – 30 June 2020.
- CP150AS-1EN66 and CP150A-1EN66 Hillrom Cardiology CP150 Interpretive with Spirometry
- 77716-82ML Welch Allyn GS777 Wall Diagnostic Set with LED PanOptic Ophthalmoscope, Macroview Otoscope, Locking Collars and LED lamps
- 77716-71ML Welch Allyn GS777 Wall Diagnostic Set with LED Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, Macroview Otoscope, Locking Collars and LED lamps
- 97206-MVPSL Welch Allyn 3.5V Physical Assessment Portable Diagnostic Set with LED PanOptic Ophthalmoscope, MacroView Otoscope and Li-Ion Handles in a carry case
- 97206-MVSL Welch Allyn 3.5V Physical Assessment Portable Diagnostic Set with LED Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, MacroView Otoscope and Li-Ion Handles in a carry case
- ABPM-7100S ABPM 7100 Recorder Complete System
- 2000 PRO BP 2000 Digital Blood Pressure Device
- 2000-P PRO BP 2000 Digital Blood Pressure Device with AC Adapter
Required Verification/Proof of Purchase:
The following documentation must form part of a valid online claim:
Qualifying Purchase receipt (Tax Invoice from participating Star Partner)
The Qualifying Purchase receipt provided must clearly specify:
- the Participating Product purchased;
- the price of the Participating Product purchased;
- the Participating Distributor of purchase;
- the purchase date;
- the Tax invoice/receipt number; and
- that payment for the Qualifying Purchase has been received in full.
- Details of the purchaser’s name, GP clinic and contact details including an acknowledgement that the purchaser is a practising healthcare professional in Australia
If the Qualifying Purchase receipt is missing any of the above information or is illegible or indecipherable it will render the claim invalid.
If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Claimants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, qualification and eligibility to participate in the Promotion and claim a Hillrom Australia Rebate and compliance with these Terms and Conditions, and/or their Qualifying Purchase receipt/s that corresponds to the claim/s they have submitted in the Promotion.
If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the claim/s submitted by the claimant will be deemed invalid.
Hillrom Australia Rebates will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the required information.
Validation and Notification:
All claims submitted in the Promotion will be reviewed by a representative of The Promoter (“Validation”).
Claimants must allow three (3) business days for Validation to be completed.
If a claim is deemed valid the Eligible Claimant will receive an email notifying that their claim is valid.
The Hillrom Australia Rebate payment may take more than eight (8) business days.
If a claim is deemed invalid, the Eligible Claimant will receive an email notifying them that their claim is invalid, reasons why (such as but not limited to the purchase receipt provided being unclear) and, if applicable, next steps. The Eligible Claimant will have seven (7) business days from the date of the notification email to provide the requested information to the Promoter, unless expressly stated otherwise in the notification email. The Promoter reserves the right to deem any claim submitted invalid if an Eligible Claimant fails to provide the required information within the time specified.
Each Hillrom Australia Rebate will be a relevant value corresponding Participating Product purchased, as follows:
||Hillrom Cardiology CP150 Interpretive with Spirometry
|CP150A – 1EN66
||Hillrom Cardiology CP150 Interpretive
||Welch Allyn GS777 Wall Diagnostic Set with LED PanOptic Ophthalmoscope, Macroview Otoscope, Locking Collars and LED lamps
||Welch Allyn GS777 Wall Diagnostic Set with LED Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, Macroview Otoscope, Locking Collars and LED lamps
||Welch Allyn 3.5V Physical Assessment Portable Diagnostic Set with LED PanOptic Ophthalmoscope, MacroView Otoscope and Li-Ion Handles in a carry case
||Welch Allyn 3.5V Physical Assessment Portable Diagnostic Set with LED Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, MacroView Otoscope and Li-Ion Handles in a carry case
||ABPM 7100 Recorder Complete System
||PRO BP 2000 Digital Blood Pressure Device
||PRO BP 2000 Digital Blood Pressure Device with AC Adapter
Note: Government Agencies, Public and Private Hospitals, Sub-Distributors, Management and employees of the Promoter and its associated companies/subsidiaries are excluded from participating in this promotion.
- Details above and the following clauses collectively form the terms and conditions of this Promotion ("Terms and Conditions").
- Each claimant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a claimant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Term and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any values stated in these Terms and Conditions are in Australia Dollar/Recommended Retail Price/including GST.
- The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter's absolute discretion.
- Claimants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Claimants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
- All claimants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a Rebate Offer to the ineligible person. Payment of the Rebate Offer value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an Eligible Claimant fail to receive their Rebate Payment because of a failure to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to their details, or for providing invalid information.
- Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the claimant.
- The Promoter does not warrant that the claim mechanism will be available, or the Participating Distributors will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due to a claimant’s spam filters or email settings.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for a Rebate being lost before it reaches a claimant or after it has been released to a claimant.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website with redeeming a Rebate Offer are the claimant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Claimants must submit their claim manually using a compatible internet browser. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically submit claims in the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted using such means invalid.
The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any claim or claimant invalid if the claimant:
- disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another claimant or potential claimant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
- submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process; or
- engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
- As a condition of claiming a Rebate, the claimant may be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or its suppliers in their absolute discretion.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion via Facebook. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Claimants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each claimant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Rebate value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability/implications incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of the Rebate.
- Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Distributors and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
- the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in this clause, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of the Rebate, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- Claimants must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to participating in the Promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Immediately upon submission by a claimant, their claim becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information claimants provide (“Personal Information”) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding the Rebate.
- The Promoter may disclose claimants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM THE PROMOTER
- Should a claimant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter, via placing a tick in the ‘opt in’ box featured on the Promotion claim site, information provided by the claimant may be entered into a database and used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them. Should a claimant who elects to opt in wish to opt out or access or update their information held by the Promoter at any time, they can contact the Promoter as per clause.
- how a claimant may access the Personal Information that is held by the Promoter and seek correction of such information; and
- how a claimant may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds the Promoter, and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
- The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.